dog ate ben gay?
Dog Ate Ben Gay? - Find Questions and Answers at Askives, the first startup that gives you an straight answer - read more
Teen Dies From Muscle Cream Overdose (Ben Gay Alert) Fox News ^ | June 8,2007 ... I had a dog years ago that ate a tube of Ben Gay and I called the vet and he said not to worry about it. The dog lived, I guess humans must be more sensitive to it. - read more
Please vote if the answer you were given helped you or not, thats the best way to improve our algorithm. You can also submit an answer or check other resources.