decon poisoning in dogs?Advertisement
Best Answer: Phone your vet and ask. Generally I believe it is recommended that the dog be on IV fluids following any poisoning, even if vomiting was induced. The excess fluids can help the body to flush the toxins out faster before they cause major damage. D-Con poisoning can have ... - read more
Best Answer: have they thrown up yet? give each dog hydrogen peroxide and this will help them throw up and dont panic it takes a few days for the decon to cause death , just take the dogs to the vet tomorrow and they will be given vitamin k injections to help the clotting process ... - read more
Please vote if the answer you were given helped you or not, thats the best way to improve our algorithm. You can also submit an answer or check other resources.